Monday 8 July 2013

Pink card

Hello friends,
I am here with my new card inspired by colours of a very soft shade of pink and white.Well, I first designed my card with another concept in mind, and finally turned out to make something totally different from what I thought, but the real cool thing is, I loved the final result.
Onto the description,tried out the shabby chic style, used two different pattern papers with some layering. The cutie is a digi and coloured with Distress inks. I am using Distress inks for colouring for the first time, loved the shades and the subtleness that Distress Inks offers.I have 12 in my collection, planning to add a few more.Used a few die cuts for embellishments. I also made the two flowers at the bottom using the MFT Prima Donna petals die and I love the dimensional look of the flower.

Here is a pic of the full card,


Here is a pic of the image,


Supplies used:
1) Cardstock - Pink,White - Fabriano
2) Pattern paper - Bo Bunny (Soft shades paper pack) & Authentique, I dont rememeber the collection name
3) Distress Ink - Worn lipstick for distressing,Coloring - Worn lipstick,Fired Brick, Spun sugar, Peeled paint, Vintage photo,
4) Organza ribbon - Key2Designs
5) Rhinestones - Craftigeneous
6) Lace from stash
7) Punches - MS Deco flowers, JEF Heart punch
8) Dies - Spellbinders Lacy Squares, MFT Leafy flourish, MFT Prima Donna petals,Marainne Bird and fence
9) Flowers - Kaisercraft
10) Sentiment is from Fiskars stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black


Entering this card to the below challenges

For the love of crafting - Photo inspiration, inspiration taken from soft shade of pink + white + heart
My Mum's Craft shop - Just for girls
Whimsy stamps challenge - Ribbon and lace
Divas by design - Cute - Isn't the image a cutie...?

Hope you like my card, do share some love if you like my card :)

Thank you.

Happy crafting,



6 comments:

  1. Its very cute n lovely Durga !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cute card...nice use of dies....really loved the colours...thanks for playing along for the love of crafting ...all the very best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, so cute...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Durga. N congrats for making it to the top 3. Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweetie! I love all the little details you've added! Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this month, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog and for the valuable comments :)