Saturday 27 July 2013

Blue card

Hi All,

Here I am with my new card which I almost did it in hurry.I have always wished to make something in Blue, and this was the right time, I usually don't craft on weekends as I would love to share and spare each moment with the family, but this weekend, I couldn't resist from making this one..Well, onto the card, this is my first Tilda card and I am loving her the most in my card.I have coloured her with Distress Inks, and I am slowly developing a comfort zone with Distress Inks, love the subtleness it offers.I have used three different pattern papers from different companies to make the blue everywhere, just distressed the edges with Faded Jeans DI. Embellished with rhinestones ,foam flowers and glitter flowers from Itsy Bitsy.

Here is a pic of the full card,

Here is a pic of Tilda,


Supplies used:

1) Cardstock - White,Blue - Local buy
2) Pattern paper - Papers from Authentique (Loyal collection), Bo Bunny Dots Collection, Echo Park Hello Summer
3) Stamp - Mangolia Princess Tilda
4) Dies -  MFT Fancy flourish, Spellbinders Labels 23
5) Punches - MS Heart Lace, EK Success Slim Leaf
6) Sentiment is Itsy Bitsy
7) Inks - DI Vintage photo,Antique Linen,Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass
8) Rhinestones,Foam flowers from stash

Entering this card to the below challenges:

Pink Elepant challenge -  Monochromatic
Paper crafting Journey  - Punches/Diecuts`
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
C.R.A.F.T.Challenge - For the girls
Creative card crew - Dominate the colour Blue/pink
Deep Ocean Challenges - Blue

Hope you like my card, do share some love if you like my card :)

Thank you.

Happy crafting,

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet Tilda. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at PCJ Challenge.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colouring n lovely details

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely Durga! I too love blue. Your card has got a soft, elegant look. And Tilda adds to the beauty. Thank you for your visit to my blog. It took me some days to visit yours :(. But I'm glad I've found your sweet place here :).

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work my dear!
    Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge!
    Hugs
    Nicoletta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, lovely colouring and beautiful detail. Thank you so much for joining us at PCJ for our Punches/Dies challenge Karen P, Paper Crafting Journey Design Team http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW This one is a stunner. Love the way you colored Tilda and added such soft hued embellies and flowers
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by my blog and for the valuable comments :)